What is SEO? Why should you even care?
SEO is Search Engine Optimization. What this means is that all search engines (Google, Bing, Ask Jeeves, etc.)
all have algorithms designed to rank websites in certain patterns, in order of usefulness to the search user.
Search engines do this, by looking at a variety of different factors, the most prominent being keywords.
For example, if you want to rank a site for recycling, then you use the word “recycling” and accompanying
Other factors include meta-tags, backlinks and so on.
What we do, is consult with you to find out how you’re ranking on the search engines, and should you hire us,
alter and improve your site in order to rank you higher.
As a professional and expert team of web experts, we’re fully equipped to handle all SEO services, up to and including:
- Site Design and Layout Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Keyword Density and Content Flow Advisement
- Keyword Analysis
- Meta Data Creation/Development
- Link Building Consulting and Plan
- Social Media consultation and strategies
What will all this help you achieve?
- Massive improvement in traffic and leads
- Higher search engine ranking, equalling more exposure and popularity
- Detailed analysis of website and SEO keywords
- Optimization of conversions and SEO content